Carrot Salad with Yoghurt and Chillies
- 1cup Clearwater’s Cream Top Yoghurt (drained; cut yoghurt like curd and leave in a sieve, inside a bowl, in the fridge overnight)
- 4 carrots grated
- 1 large clove of garlic crushed
- 2 tb lemon juice
- 1 each of red, yellow, & green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped,
- Sea salt
- 2 tb finely chopped mint and sprigs of parsley
- 1 tb oil / 1/4cup flaked almonds.
Combine grated carrot with garlic, lemon juice, ½ chopped chillies and a few pinches of salt. Cover and chill.
Add mint to yoghurt, chill.
Heat oil and cook almonds till golden, drain and sprinkle with sea salt.
To serve, place carrots into bowl, spoon over yoghurt, scatter almonds, chillies and garnish with sprig of mint. ( could also add currants).