Spicy Yoghurt Sauce with Coriander and Lime
- about 1 cup Clearwater's Cream TopYoghurt
- juice of half a Lime
- heaped 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/4 cup Fresh Chives (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
How To Make
Pour the yoghurt into a bowl, add the chopped garlic, fresh herbs and coriander.
Squeeze in the lime juice and stir until all the ingredients are mixed together.
Try with these Egyptian broad bean and fresh mint falafels, as a dip with carrots or even as a healthy sour cream alternative with chilli nachos.