- 1 pot of 740 gram Clearwater’s Cream-Top Yoghurt
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ lemon, juice only
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp fresh mixed herbs (e.g.; mint, parsley, chives, oregano, rosemary, whatever……anything goes) chopped.
- Drain the yoghurt overnight. (To get best draining don’t stir the yoghurt, use a knife to cut the yoghurt in 1-2CM squares (like curds) before emptying the pot in a kitchen sieve. Set the sieve in a bowl so the whey can be collected)
- Chop the fresh herbs finely.
- Place garlic, lemon juice, salt and herbs in a bowl. Add the drained yoghurt, and mix well.
- Serve spread on bread, crackers or as a dip.
- If kept in the fridge this will keep easily over a week
This page was last modified on: 25 Sep 2013 21:04:03